Online Membership Application
Printable Membership Application (PDF)
LOA Member Benefits
The Louisiana Orthopaedic Association is committed to addressing the needs of
the orthopaedic surgeon. We care about you and your practice.
Member Benefits include:
- Advocacy and Lobbying - LOA is very involved in promoting and protecting the
interests of orthopaedic surgeons both at State and National levels
- Password protected Members Only section on the LOA website includes:
- Online Dues Renewal - Quickly and efficiently pay your dues online with a
- Member Directory - Easily access current contact information for your fellow
- Username/Password Retrieval - Retrieve a forgotten member username and
password online using your email address
- Representation of Louisiana through voting members on the AAOS Board of
- CME/Educational Opportunities - LOA hosts an Annual Meeting in New Orleans and regional meetings statewide
- Reduced registration at the LOA Annual Meeting
- LOA Osteoblast Newsletter
- LAMMICO Partnership - Members are eligible to receive a discount on their medical professional liability insurance premiums
You may join LOA by using the Online Membership Application. Or you may mail
or fax in the Printable Membership Application.
Members: Is your membership up for renewal? You may pay your dues quickly and easily here!
(requires login using normal member section username and password)